There are many ways to give your time, talent, and treasure towards social justice through DSW !
Your generous financial donations support our volunteers who make so many ministries possible.
By donating, your contribution will support:
- Service Year Volunteers- Young adults who live in community and volunteer at local life giving ministries
- Last Stop Lunch- a daily food ministry in downtown Camden
- A healthcare for the homeless clinic
- Catholic grade school
- Family services center
- Youth education center
SHARE YOUR TALENTS
Want to help out by sharing your gifts? Many support our ministries by lending their expertise that helps a small nonprofit operate.Ways you could help:
- Join our Board of Advisers
- Organize a fundraiser or donation drive
- Be a spiritual adviser for our Service Year Volunteers or conduct a wellness discussion to help them during their year of ministry
GIVE BACK WITH YOUR TIME
There are so many ways to help out!
- Serve food to those without a home at St. Joseph’s House Shelter
- Hand out sandwiches to the hungry at the Last Stop Lunch
- Attend the Last Stop AA/NA open meeting